PhysioPort Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor system
|Visiting a doctor’s practice can sometimes cause mental stress, in some cases causing the patient’s blood pressure to increase. Or you need exact data during the day and night rhythm. Thes pecial developed oscillometric measuring method of PhysioQuant eliminates the Artifact interferences and stands for precise patient data up to 48 hours or up to 400 measurements. You can chose between different measuring programs for day and night.|
- Comfortable in Application
- The PhysioPort is small designed with light weight
- Fitting perfectly to the patient’s compliance
- Calm operation and ergonomically designred system, low noise mode during day and night hours
- Easy operation and fast set up routine
- Intuitive to handle PhysioPort-Windows® Software with effective analysis and documentation
- Optionally available: PhysioPort DUO, the ABPM system with integrated measurement of Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Large-scaled graphics and analytical functions are offered by the PhysioPort Windows® documentation software. Optimal data processing guarantees fast evaluation of the results, reliable diagnosis andtherapy control.
- Beside the curve diagrams for Systole, Diastole and Heart rate (HR), all measured values and results canbe indicated alphanumerically in table form.
- The USB interface connection ensures fast installation of the system and integration into electronic data processing systems within the medical environment.
|Measuring method||Oscillometric & inflationary|
|Measuring time||30 - 45 s|
|Measurement-Interval||2 – 90 min, programmable|
|Capacity||400 measurements or 48 hrs|
|Systolic||60 - 260 mmHg|
|Diastolic||40 - 220 mmHg|
|Heart rate (HR)||35 - 240 beats per minute|
|Size||Different sizes available|
|Max. cuff pressure||300 mmHg|
|Patient-Display||LCD (measuring results, error codes)|
|Control panel||Start / Stop, Day / Night, Info|
|Power supply||2 size AA alkaline batteries or|
2 size AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||99 x 80 x 27 mm|
|Weight||214 g (with batteries)|
*Technical modifications reserved!
DDC digital Diagnostic Center ® is a registered Trademark of MESA Medizintechnik GmbH.