MESA GmbH – Your partner for GP and hospital!
The DDC digital Diagnostic Center® is a Patient Management Software System with adapted PC based diagnostic modules. GDT- and HL7-Interfaces are available.
DDC digital Diagnostic Center® – Overview of adapted diagnostic modules:
|More and more there is a trend towards digital – diagnostic and integrated solutions for the GPO (General Practitioner Office) and the clinical sector.
Since years for MESA the conception of computer based, integrable medical systems is one of the most important developments and targets.
More and more there is a trend towards digital – diagnostic and integrated solutions for the GPO (General Practitioner Office) and the clinical sector. Since years for MESA the conception of computer based, integrated medical systems is one of the most important developments and targets.
By presenting the DDC concept, MESA offers a solution to adapt the devices which are relevant for cardio vascular diagnosis via defined interfaces e.g. GDT for the GPO or HL-7 for the hospitals, to EDP of physicians and hospitals. The ambition is to considerably optimize the diagnostic operation within the daily routine.
The patient reports are transferred into the electronic chart according to the patient via the Software interface (GDT or HL-7). The arbitrary access to other patient data, graphics and images is possible rapidly at any time.
The general administrative act is going to be substantially optimized. Additionally the diagnostic data are available at any time, statistically and without any losses of quality.
Based by the adoption of these diagnostic devices to the GP or hospital EDP the results are significant savings of time by high efficiency.
Features and benefits:
- Most simple handling with prompt editing of the diagnostic results directly at the Computer or under network operation.
- The diagnostic results are clearly structured and rapidly documented without any printouts.
- The mode of operation is going to be standardized by the automatic filing system of the EDP.
- Ambulatory mobile solutions are going to be simply verified by using Notebooks with medical devices only connected to. The currency supply for the medical devices is by USB port.
- The transparency of the data is basically important for an optimal treatment of the patients particularly with regard to Disease Management Projects.
- The expenses of paper and the waiting time for the patients are minimized enormously.
- In addition to an appropriate solution for the physician’s requirements and most modern transfer of diagnostic results there is an economically interesting basis guaranteed.